Saturday, March 17, 2007

I should Laugh more.Seriously



If I laugh just a little bit
maybe I can forget the chance
that I didn't have to know you
and live in peace, in peace



If I laugh just a little bit
maybe I can forget the plans that
I didn't use to get you
at home ,with me ,alone


If I laugh just a little bit
maybe I can recall the way
that I used to be, before you
and sleep at night -- and dream
If I laugh, baby if I laugh
just a little bit

Maybe i should, u know this past few months has been gratifying for me, been trying to find a new job and all without any avail. I`m tired , washed down, moody and burned out. Fortunately, all`s not done and dusted cos there`s still her. Her , her ,HEr . I would always laugh whenever there`s her around. Heck laughter and her are synoymns man. I`m sorry that i`ve been an idiot sometimes.

No comments: